This week, Mark delivers his final preamble to an interview episode, announcing a return to weekly episodes - one week devoted to the guest interview ("interview episode") and the next week to Mark's thoughts and reflections on the conversation + the input of listeners like you via email, Twitter, Facebook, the Speakpipe, of the comment section (the "B-Side episode").
Join the mailing list to get the new weekly Monday WikiGod digest and a transcript of the guest quotes for every interview episode - starting this week!
- Darrell's early years and what constitutes a healthy family and church environment;
- how to be ecumenical - how that environment fostered in him a passion for collaborative thinking;
- the pressures of pastoring in a traditional church model and their need to change;
- some of the ways the North American church unwittingly practices theological and intellectual colonialism towards the global faith community;
- how leaders abroad feel about North American disengagement on the grounds of "empowerment;"
- how the North American church must change with the cultural transitions;
- World Relief Canada's work and place within the global community.
Follow Up This Week's Guest
Explore the work of World Relief Canada.
Join the mailing list to get the new weekly Monday WikiGod digest and a transcript of the guest quotes for every interview episode!
"Like" WikiGod to get updates on Facebook.
Follow WikiGod on Twitter.
Leave a voice message on the Speakpipe.
Leave a comment, voice message, or direct email via the WikiGod website.
Next Interview Episode 77
Guest: Eternia - Juno-nominated rapper and hip hop artist