This week, Mark continues our dive into Toronto's hip-hop scene when he sits down for a riveting chat with Juno-nominated rapper and hip-hop artist Eternia.
You'll learn about:
- how a young girl discovered her passion and "went pro;"
- navigating the complexities of a broken home and reconstructing broken relationships;
- how early impressions of God can keep us out of - and then ultimately lead us back to - deep faith;
- the power and subjectivity of a prayer experience and a God who pursues;
- the correlations between church "community" and the hip-hop "community;"
- the commitment required of a Jesus-centred life.
For a free resource - a transcript of Eternia's quotes - head over to www.wikigodpod.com/mailinglist!
Follow Up This Week's Guest
Get Eternia's music: eternia.bandcamp.com
Follow Eternia on Twitter: twitter.com/therealEternia
"Like" Eternia on Facebook: facebook.com/eterniamusic/
See Eternia's music videos on YouTube: youtube.com/user/Eternia777
Check out Eternia's Wikipedia page: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eternia_(rapper)
Join the mailing list to get the new weekly Monday WikiGod digest and a transcript of the guest quotes for every interview episode!
"Like" WikiGod to get updates on Facebook.
Follow WikiGod on Twitter.
Leave a voice message on the Speakpipe.
Leave a comment, voice message, or direct email via theWikiGod website.