This week, Mark sits down with non-profit freelance photographer and entrepreneur Paul Bettings.
Among many insights, you'll learn about:
- how a teenager discovered his passion where he least expected it,
- overcoming obstacles to achieve innovative and fulfilling goals,
- the ongoing faith challenges presented by a negative church upbringing,
- how introversion is a strength when acknowledged and embraced,
- how a serious photographer hones his craft to "get the shot," and
- coming to terms with the mystery of God in the face of poverty and suffering.
For a free resource - a transcript of the each upcoming guest-episode's quotes - head over to www.wikigodpod.com/mailinglist!
Follow Up This Week's Guest
Explore Paul's website: paulbettings.com/
Read Paul's blog: paulbettings.wordpress.com/
Follow Paul on Twitter: twitter.com/pbets
Find Paul no Instagram: instagram.com/pbets/
"Like" WikiGod to get updates on Facebook.
Follow WikiGod on Twitter.
Leave a comment, voice message, or direct email via theWikiGod website.