This week, Mark sits down with 30-year minister and Back to the Bible Canada's Bible teacher, Dr. John Neufeld. Arranged by FaithStrongToday, their conversation illustrates how believers on opposite ends of the theological spectrum can amicably dialogue, listen, and learn from each other's perspectives.
You'll hear John talk about:
- two influences that brought him to faith,
- how Reform theology made him feel "home,"
- the relationship between Anabaptist and Reform theology,
- how and why he came to adopt Biblical inerrancy,
- the theology of "meticulous sovereignty,"
- how the thought that God controls every event can be a great comfort,
- the Great Commission as the primary task of the church.
For a free resource - a transcript of the each upcoming guest-episode's quotes - head over to www.wikigodpod.com/mailinglist!
Follow Up This Week's Guest
Explore Back to the Bible Canada's website: backtothebible.ca/
Hear John on Joy1250 every weekday at 9:00AM: joy1250.ca/
Read John's blog: meticulouslysovereign.blogspot.ca/
"Like" WikiGod to get updates on Facebook.
Follow WikiGod on Twitter.
Leave a comment, voice message, or direct email via theWikiGod website.