This week, Mark sits down with Joanna la Fleur, Director of Creative Communications at C4 Church.
Among many insights, you'll learn about:
- how early-life experiences of her parents' inclusion and hospitality shaped her faith;
- how the world of church work and business are similar and where they differ;
- how to consider the role of technology in our lives and churches;
- how communication technology can foster community in churches;
- how churches' thoughtful communication can rehabilitate popular misconceptions of Christians;
- the church's call to be translators in and to our world.
For a free resource - a transcript of the each upcoming guest-episode's quotes - head over to www.wikigodpod.com/mailinglist!
Follow Up This Week's Guest
See Joanna's work on her website: http://joannalafleur.com
See Joanna on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/joannalafleur
Follow Joanna on Twitter: https://twitter.com/JoannalaFleur
See what C4 Church is all about: http://www.c4church.com
"Like" WikiGod to get updates on Facebook.
Follow WikiGod on Twitter.
Leave a comment, voice message, or direct email via theWikiGod website.