This week, Mark sits down for WikiGod's first ever over-the-phone, non-Torontonian interview. Dr. Jerry L. Martin is the author of God: An Autobiography, as told to a philosopher.
Jerry talks to Mark about:
- what it was like to be interrupted by a divine voice for over a year;
- how Jerry learned to discern and obey;
- how God is a self-developing and perfecting God;
- how God became a Person only when God encountered persons;
- how the world religions in their essential teachings reveal different aspects of God in the way that others cannot;
- where and how we stray when we give our cultural mores a divine halo with our religious dogma;
- what it is to be in harmony with God and have purpose in the world.
For a free resource - a transcript of the each upcoming guest-episode's quotes - head over to www.wikigodpod.com/mailinglist!
Follow Up This Week's Guest
Explore Jerry's website: http://godanautobiography.com/
Drop in on the Theology Without Walls forum: http://tww.freeforums.net/
"Like" WikiGod to get updates on Facebook.
Follow WikiGod on Twitter.
Leave a comment, voice message, or direct email via theWikiGod website.